Since the release of Microsoft Office for iPad there have been more than 12 million downloads of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote from the App Store. What makes these Apps so appealing to download? Check out Andy Anderson’s top reasons for using Microsoft Office for iPad below!
Why use Microsoft Office for iPad?
- Cloud Storage – Any place that you need to access your documents, the Cloud allows you to do so. The Apps allow you to access up-to-date documents in OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, and SharePoint. Plus, even if you aren’t connected to the Internet, you can still work on the documents you’ve recently used on your iPad.
- Always up-to-date – Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint are constantly being updated, and part of your 365 subscription is having access to those updates through the Cloud, so your iPad Apps will always be kept conveniently up-to-date.
- Set up – Whether you choose a free or paid account, you just download the Apps and you’re ready to go! The free account will allow you to open and read files, but with the paid account you’ll actually be able to work on and edit documents in the Apps.
- Suits all needs – Microsoft Office 365 subscriptions are catered to everyone’s specific needs. There are accounts available for single users, families, small business, and large enterprises.
- Non-hardware specific – Operating systems like Mac and Windows are compatible, and you can use the full-blown version on your iPad, or run it through the Cloud.
- Collaborators – With Office for iPad, you can share documents, presentations, and spreadsheets, as well as work in real time with others, no matter your location. You can also hook your iPad up using a VGA cable and present from PowerPoint in your office.
- Training – Word, Excel, and PowerPoint have all been around for a while, meaning chances are you are probably familiar with them. The ribbon and tabs look similar to the desktop versions, making it easy to navigate within the Apps.
- Peace of mind – All of these reasons combine to give you absolute peace of mind. With their ease of use, low cost, collaboration aspect, and Cloud storage, you can rest assured that you’re getting the most out of these powerful applications.
We’re very excited with the release of the Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint apps, and we hope you are too! Check out our new Microsoft Office for iPad training course, where you can learn how to work with each app, as well as learn some iPad tips and tricks that you may not have known!