Meet the Author : Brian Benton
Brian Benton is a Senior Engineering Technician, CAD Service Provider, trainer, technical writer, and blogger. He has over 20 years of experience in various design field, including: mechanical, structural, civil, survey, marine, and environmental. Brian has a degree in Design Drafting, and is well versed in many design software packages such as CAD, GIS, and Graphics.
He is Cadalyst Magazine’s Tip Patroller and writer, Sybex Mastering AutoCAD contributing author, a member of the Autodesk Expert Elite Program, and one of our expert training authors.
Beginner Autodesk AutoCAD 2014 Tutorials
- Beginner AutoCAD 2014 Tutorial – The Cloud – Autodesk 360 Tab and Settings Sync
- Beginner AutoCAD 2014 Tutorial – Design Feed – Collaborate With Everyone
- Beginner AutoCAD 2014 Tutorial – Rectangular Arrays
- Beginner AutoCAD 2014 Tutorial – Advanced Dimensioning Tools and Settings
- Beginner AutoCAD 2014 Tutorial – Inserting and Using Blocks
Check Out More Of Our Beginner Autodesk AutoCAD 2014 Training